Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TUTORIAL How to Transfer Data From MTN to Airtel 2023

[Image: How-to-Transfer-Data-From-MTN-to-Airtel.jpg]
how to transfer data from MTN to Airtel using USSD or SMS in this guide. Find out the steps and limitations involved in transferring data between the two networks.
Transferring Data From MTN To Airtel

Many articles and posts have shown you how you can transfer mobile data (and airtime) from MTN to MTN and even from Airtel to Airtel. But hardly will you see any useful info on how you can share data from MTN to Airtel.

This is because MTN and Airtel are two different mobile networks entirely. They are even competitors to add.

1. USSD Code to Transfer Data From MTN to Airtel
To transfer data from MTN to Airtel, people used to dial a certain code, but it doesn’t work anymore. It’s not possible to send data from MTN to Airtel using USSD codes.

However, some people claim that it’s easy to do it via SMS. Let’s find out if that’s true.

2. SMS Method of sharing Data on MTN to Airtel
If you want to transfer data from your MTN line to someone using an Airtel line, you might have heard that you can do it by sending an SMS to MTN.

However, this is not possible as MTN doesn’t offer this feature in their SMS service. But don’t worry, you can contact MTN customer care for help with transferring your data to an Airtel line. Give them a call and see what they can do for you.

3. Transfer Data Through MTN Customer Care
If you want to know how to transfer data from MTN to Airtel, you may think that MTN customer care can help you.

But unfortunately, they cannot assist you in transferring data from MTN to Airtel because it’s not possible.

They can only tell you that you can only share data from MTN to MTN, not to Airtel or other networks.

This is what I was told when I called them while researching this post. However, you can still call their line (180) and confirm this information for yourself.

4. Share Data With MTN Mobile App & Online
It’s true that the best way to handle most things you need to do with your mobile network account is through their mobile apps or website.

So, I tried looking for a solution to transfer data from MTN to Airtel using their app and website, but unfortunately, I didn’t find any solution.

This means that you cannot send data from MTN to Airtel using either the MTN mobile app or their website.

So, if you’re one of the people looking for ways to share data from MTN to Airtel using the app or website, I’m sorry to say that it’s not possible.

How to Share Data From MTN to Airtel
Just like Airtel, MTN doesn’t let you share data. Instead, they have a feature that lets you gift and transfer data
All resources on the forum clean. Sometimes Virus total give false positives. Also developers may insert backdoors, if you find it, contact me.