Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TUTORIAL How To Setup Local Network On HA Tunnel Plus

[Image: HA-Tunnel-Plus-for-PC-2.jpg]

Since most of you are asking for guidelines on how to set up a local network on HA Tunnel VPN, this section was created to bring the solution closer.

Now, there are several ways to setup your local network host to work and probably give you unlimited free browsing on the go.

Follow the guidelines to create your ha tunnel file (local network):

Method 1: Set Up Local Network Using Custom SNI (SSL/TLS Mode)
This Custom SNI is one of many ways to set up a local network on ha tunnel plus VPN.

Any trick is possible with this technique. This covers strategies that provide unrestricted free access without requiring payment, as well as social media packs, eLearning packages, free hosts, etc. For Telikom Papua New Guinea and MTN Ghana, respectively, I’ll use cdc.gov and 45.33.4.164.

Now apply accordingly below:
  • Download The a free host here…
  • Launch the Ha Tunnel Plus app.
  • Enable Custom Setup by going to Connection Mode.
  • Tap on the drop-down icon and choose Custom SNI (SSL, TLS Mode)
  • Now, you may enter your SNI into the Custom SNI field, select Use Realm Host (v2), and click Start.

Recall that I said I would utilize the host mentioned above. Use your own instead of the ones I mentioned above.

If you are using SNI and are having trouble connecting, try adding www. to your host or removing it altogether if it was already there.

Quote:For instance, using www.cdc.org did not work when we tested it, therefore we will try using cdc org without the www.

The same is true if you try to use cdc.org and run into a problem; just add www. This small issue may prevent your connection from working.

Method 2: The Custom Host Header (HTTP Mode)

This is another way to set up a local network on ha tunnel plus VPN

There is writing indicating HTTP Mode, but other than the name and a Custom Host/Payload, nothing else is visible.

If you follow the guidelines correctly, you’ll be able to create your own untapped HA tunnel plus VPN config file and start browsing for free.
Just like they did with the TCP, the developers of this app need to have provided this person with a payload generator.
I will advise you to connect through an HTTP Proxy if the connection protocol must be HTTP and not TCP or SSL. If not, ignore it.
All resources on the forum clean. Sometimes Virus total give false positives. Also developers may insert backdoors, if you find it, contact me.